OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Monday, September 26, 2005

The lessons I've learned so far

The things I've learned on my full-time job so far:

1) Don't do today what you can do tomorrow - or you risk not doing anything at all the next day and you'll bore yourself to tears. This was a very scary lesson to learn because the company's mission is to save life.

2) No matter how close your house is, you'll still be late for work.

3) People who work in the office have potentials of gaining weight AT LEAST 5 lbs. within the first couple of months, depending on how fast your metabolism is. Why? Eating out for lunch, potlucks, ice cream social, employee of the month events (free cake and drinks), and so forth.

4) The hardest part of the job is dragging your work to last all day (for me at least, I'm sure there's a lot of actual busy people around me. I'm busy sometimes, too...just not as much as I want to be - I'm a workaholic, ok!?!).

5) Too much day dreaming can result in finding more determination for changing career. Yes, I'm more determined now to be a flight attendant than ever! But then again, I might get over it.

Well, that's it. The lessons I've learned so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home