OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Good Week So Far

Veeerrryyy slow here at the office. But who's complaining? I'm getting paid to sit around, browse the internet, play games (some of them)...I can't access my personal e-mail, though. The company internet blocks personal mails (yahoo, hotmail) and some game sites. So here I am once more, blogging my time away.

Yesterday at work, since both my boss and my boss' boss left by 2pm (and I supposedly had to stay until 5pm), I reconstructed my sites at neopets (yes, that's the game site I play at), surfed the web, did a little work (and there really was just little work to be done) and went home at about 4:30pm. See, I wasn't that bad...I left work only 30 minutes before I had to.

After work I cleaned my room because it's been ages since the last time I actually did it. It's not spectacular but at least it's cleaner than it used to be. I did a little laundry, ate dinner and was on bed by 9pm.

Not much happening today at the office, either. Most of the things I had to do were done by 9am. Just little things here and there to do, things that take only 5 minutes to finish, 10 when I triple check that those were done correctly. Most of the time I was just playing and surfing the web. Having a slow day time job is a good thing, especially on the days like this...the day when I have to go to my other job at night. At least I can actually look forward to my weekend because I actually have it off - without requesting it!

So, all in all, it's a good week so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home