OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Intentions means nothing without action

Since I've been lazy and haven't posted anything in a month, I'm going to have to post the run-down version, less detailed, kinda long post for February.

Feb. 2 : I honestly can't remember what I did

Feb. 3 : All I know was that I worked until 8:30pm

Feb. 4 : After my work (8:30pm), we went to my co-worker's house party. It was packed with people. We had a good time. At past 1am, we drove all the way to the city just to get some crepes. We got home at around 4am.

Feb. 5 : Two words - Party Bus. It was a blast. We stopped by to L11 lounge and to SnDr club. I went with my friends C, Th, CaPa and Y. C, as usual had a drunken phone call exclusively made for her ex boyfriend. She stayed at my place so she could sleep before going home at 9am.

Feb. 6 : I worked until 8:30pm again but didn't go out after.

Feb. 7 : I worked until 4:30pm and then we went to Gra lounge at night.

Feb. 8 : I had my doctor's appointment at 2:45pm because I felt a lump on my right breast. when I was on my way home, the cops were blocking the entrance to the "village" so I just went straight to Y's house. At around 4ish pm, me, Y and CaPa went hiking at the peak. We then went to have some tapioca (doctor's order said I can't have caffeine so I had banana milk) while waiting for Th. When Th got out of school, we met him at the pasta place and ate dinner.

Feb. 9 : I worked until 3:45pm. I think this was the night when me and C helped Th buy a gift for his gal pal's bday.

Feb. 10: I worked until 8:30pm. I don't think I went out.

Feb. 11: I worked until 8:30pm and then we met up at CaPa's place. We then left for the city where he was going to have his bday bash. We stopped by first at the hotel and then we went to Gra lounge. We left the Gra lounge and walked to another lounge, BlTr. I perosnally prefer the BlTr lounge. On our way to BlTr, my friend and co-worker An was having arguement over the phone with his lady. We went back to the hotel at around 3am. We (me, Y, Th and An) went back home at 3:30am.

Feb. 12: After work (the usual 8:30pm), we just hang out at CaPa's house with some pizza, churros and chocolate dip. We watched Sleeping in Seatle and Mr. 3000.

Feb. 13: Me and Y was going to hike but it started drizzling so we just decided to eat out. Th met us there. We watched Boogeyman after dinner. It was an ok movie...could've been worse like Darkness (I hate that movie!).

Feb. 14: I worked in the morning so I got out early. My friends and I met up at the tapioca place, this time I got avocado. We bounced at 11pm.

Feb. 15: CaPa's actual birthday. We went to steak house for his birthday dinner after my work.

Feb. 16-19: Big gap. I can't really remember what I did. I know I must've worked and I just know that sometime within that frame, we watched a movie in CaPa's house and did laundry.

Feb. 20: Me, Y and CaPa watched Constantine. Good movie.

Feb. 21-22: I think these were just workdays.

Feb. 23: I had my ultrasound and then went straight to work.

Feb. 24: Work

Feb. 25: Work and then we hit the club N with Y, Th, CaPa, Chr and C. C and Th both got really drunk. They both threw up. And of course, C's drunken phone call. We went to get food at around 3am. Long wait though.

Feb. 26: Went to SJ for a meeting at 2pm and then went to pick up my mails at my cousin's house.

Feb. 27: Workday

Feb. 28: Th sprained his ankle so he got someone cover his shift. I worked in morning and then went to Sta. Cr with CaPa, Th and Y. When we were at the shore, big wave came and we were running so we won't get wet. It was funny how Th hopped! Lots of surfers out that day. I was home at 9:30pm and picked up by C because she was craving for squidballs so we went to the Q. I wasn't already feeling well that night. I was losing my voice and my throat was really dry. I just helped C do her grocery shopping and then she dropped me off by midnight.

Mar. 1 : Before 3am I woke up and my throat was burning. It hurt so bad that I was so scared. I gargled warm water with salt and then I drank one glass of water. It helped a bit and then I was able to get some sleep. Worked in the morning(8am). I didnt have much voice when I went to work but I was slowly gaining it back by the afternoon. CaPa got to work early so I was able to leave early. I took a nap in the afternoon then went to the gym with Y even though I was already kinda sick. Go figure.

Mar 2 : I was sore because of the gym. My sinus was also clogged up. CaPa called me at around 10am. He was gonna have me work but after hearing my voice, guess he figured I couldn't. Lucky me, I had this day scheduled for day off. How convenient. In the afternoon, my friend Do came by. We went to her house before 3pm and ate before I dropped her off to work. Before 6pm, C picked me up and we went to the mall. She bought a pair of shoes. I was going to buy the same one but they didn't have my size so I'll just come back next week. Afterwards, we watched the movie Hitch. I loved this movie. Lots of great lines. I got home at around 11:30pm.

Mar 3 : I got the day off. I called my bank to send me another card. I intend to rest, but intentions means nothing without action.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog owner said...

hi, zandy! interesting life we workslaves have! :)

March 6, 2005 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home