OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Monday, December 13, 2004

I've lived a good life

Let's see...I can't really remember what I did Friday. It seems so long ago. I think I worked. I may have ran some errands. I didn't go out at night. My friend called me after her work and wanted to go out but I declined because I was going to work the next day. I think I pretty much stayed home that day, with the TV and Internet.

Saturday. I started work at 5:30am. I don't remember much from this day also. I remember that I was supposed to go out with one of my friends because it was her birthday last week. And I backed out. I have my reasons of not going out that night, of course. For starters, I'm not really in the best financial status right now and going out - clubbing to be more specific - requires money. Second, I was doing my other friend's audio for her 18th birthday party for next week. Since I couldn't make it to her party, I have to make up for it somehow. Third, I was just not in the mood. What can I say? Moods like that just happen. Well, my other friends dropped by to get the music that I was working on. One of my girl friends also dropped off the books that she was giving me. I was also supposed to go with them since I was done with the music, and hang out to a friend's house. And yet, when they got here, I told them that I would just stay home. They understood, of course. They knew that I needed rest and they were aware of my insomnia issues. I think I'm becoming a flake and I don't like it.

Sunday, I slept in. It felt good to actually had some sleep. I went to my brother's friend's (I guess she's my friend now, too ;) company party. There was a white elephant exchange gift. I got a dvd player. Cool, huh? I stayed there until past 6pm. I went straight to my friend's dance practice. Most of them were upset because the choreographer, who was also part of the dance, didn't show up. It was also their last formal practice because the event is this coming Saturday. She was at the city with her ex boyfriend. But they all continued the practice and I subbed for the choreographer. Dinner was held between 9-9:20pm. Practice was wrapped at around 9:30pm. We went straight to our friend's house, ate some more, and watch a suspense-thriller-scary-supposed-to-be movie. It was ok. The story and the way the film was done were actually decent. Overall it was always about the company that I was with so it was fun. The choreographer showed up in the middle of the movie. She said hi and some of us said hi back. She didn't stay long. No one really talked to her. It was messed up but it was more her bad. Anyway, we left at around midnight.

Today I worked at 6:15am. My co-worker returned the book he borrowed ages ago, "Tuesdays with Morrie." He liked the book and I always recommend it. It gives a different way on how to look at life. Later I will fix the music again because the CDs that I made turned out bad - technically bad. Some of the songs did not register, not being read by the cd player so I have to re-do it. It's all good.

I won't stop reading and analyzing theories of life. I'll go on in dreaming and continue my own adventure of life. Maybe someday I'll be able to define it based on my own words and experiences. Maybe someday I can look back and say that I've lived a good life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home