OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Monday, December 06, 2004

That's life so far

Friday, I didn't work. I went to work to get my paycheck. I was able to get a bonus this year. Then my co-worker and I went to lunch to the Thai place that we've been wanting to try. Great food. We went to our other friend's house and hang out there. We were waiting for his parents to go home so all three of us can go because his parents didn't have keys to the apartment. We went to get some tapioca milk tea. Then went to San Francisco to my co-worker's sister's condo to pick up his sister's mails. She was in hawaii. She just had a baby. I didn't get home 'till past midnight.

Saturday, I worked at 5:30am. At 5pm, I drove one of my friends to the baker's house so she could pay the cake that she would be having for her party. Wow. Big cake.

At 6pm, my friends and I met up. We were going to my friend's nephew's first birthday party. At 7:40pm, we were there. We stayed until 10:15pm. At 10:40, we were at my other friend's house party. They drank. We danced. They smoked. I was, as always, the designated driver. The perks of the person who doesn't drink. The party was cool, though. I had fun. We left the paty at about 1am. I got home at 1:30am.

Sunday, I worked at 8am. I didn't really sleep much, obviously. But because I partly have insomnia, I had even less sleep than the already given time. At work, I was a walking zombie. Some of my friends stopped by at work (the ones I didn't go out with the night before) and one of them asked me if I cried. That's how bad my eyes were. See what a couple of nights without sleep, not only because of the time I got home but also because of my insomnia attacks. My boss, worried about me, bought me lunch. I was feeling a little better towards the end of my shift.

No internet yesterday so I read. I didn't want to sleep in the afternoon because I might not be able to sleep at night. At 8pm, the tv movie "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" was on. I loved the book. The movie wasn't bad, either, just doesn't have as much of special effects as I was expecting. It ended at 11pm. I went to sleep after.

Today, I worked at 6:15am. I had more sleep. About 5 hours. My work ended at 11:30am. 2pm I went to get my mail at my cousin's shop. I move so much that I just decided to have my important mails go there. Fun. Reminisce. Company. Work. Exhaustion. Sleep deprivation. That's life so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home