OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I'm born free - until another day

No work today. No play either. Well, maybe a little. I didn't get up till 11am. If I wasn't hungry I wouldn't even get up. In the afternoon, I helped my friend with her music that she would be using for her party. We then picked up her dress (gown actually) from the seamstress who altered it. We just grabbed a quick bite and then I went straight to school. We had a group meeting from 5:30-6pm. I was supposed to go to class after but I didn't go. I'm feeling lazy. So I just drove home after the meeting. There were just some presentation by other groups today anyway so I decided to just go home. Tomorrow my other instructor will give us our take home final. We'll submit it next week. 2 more classes and I'm born free - until another day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home