OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

at least I tried

[Middle English stresse, hardship, partly from destresse(from Old French. See distress), and partly from Old French estrece, narrowness, oppression (from Vulgar Latin *strictia, from Latin strictus, past participle of stringere, to draw tight.)

More to do list:

1) call mom and dad again
2) call car insurance
3) print own copy of resume
4) print list of reference
5) study for another midterm
6) pick up mail
7) stop by for brw
8) stop by for tips
9) stop by for coffee beans

*must complete by 5pm. I have job interview this Friday. I really want the job. Let's see what happens. But if nothing else, I can say that 'at least I tried.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home