OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Saturday, October 30, 2004

But who's complaining?

Yesterday, I worked in the morning and went to a meeting that was moved from 2:30 to 3:30pm. It was over at around 5:30pm. My friend and I didn't know where to go so we decided to go to the mall. Well, he was the "girl" yesterday. He shopped and I didn't. I was simply tagging along. By 7pm, we were on our way to his house. There was no one home so he invited a few friends over to hang out. They really didn't start arriving till almost 9pm but it was ok since we basically ate and watched movie until our friends arrived. There was a big argument on wheteher the plural for fish is still fish or fishes. Anyhow, I left before midnight because I still had to go to work in the morning.

Came morning. I started work earlier today at 5:30am. I was done ate 12:30pm. I'll be taking a nap in a bit because later I still have to a halloween party. I think I might leave early, though. I'm still not fully recovered and I need to be ok by Monday because I have to study. I have midterms next week. Besides, I start work again tomorrow at 5:30am. The beauty of being and independent young woman: too young, too inexperienced, too underpaid. But who's complaining?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home