OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I'm sick

Sometimes sickness is blamed for not being coherent, not formulating the right decisions - or lack thereof - to being downright, well, stupid. Is it really excusable? Why is it that some people are still working hard while they're sick and yet they try to catch pity from people around them even if they don't admit it? Being sick has also become an excuse to drown oneself from self-pity and imagining the worst scenarios that could happen in life, or the worst scenarios that already happened. Not that the self-pity and the play-by-play worst case was not part of daily routine, it just seems to max it out when people are sick and they expect it to be excusable. I don't know what I'm blabbering about. I'm sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home