OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween

Hal·low·een also Hal·low·e'en n.
October 31, celebrated in the United States, Canada, and the British Isles by children going door to door while wearing costumes and begging treats and playing pranks.

October 31, Halloween; a day of celebration for Wiccans and other pagans; also called November Eve, Hallowe'en, Feast of Souls, and Feast of the Dead.

The evening preceding Allhallows or All Saints' Day.

Last night's halloween party was great. Good food, great friends, addicting salsa dip, fabulous music and awesome costumes. I was a late arriver. I slept for two hours in the afternoon so at least I wouldn't be so tired at night because I worked that morning. I also bounced early. I left at past 11pm because, well, I had to work this morning. I'm not complaining. I'm just tired. I'm going to church tonight. I'm invited to a block halloween party tonight but I don't think I'm going to go. I need rest. I have work tomorrow morning. In any case, happy halloween.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home