OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Friday, November 26, 2004

I thank God everyday that I'm alive

It's been a while since I last posted. Busy life...the usual work-school. My friend from back home visited me, flew in instead of driving 7 hours, and stayed with me for 5 days. I toured her around, going places that were at least 2 hours for one-way. She got here on 11/18 and left on her bday, 11/23. I took days off from work to give her company and show her places from 11/20-22 and went back to work 11/23 pm after I dropped her from the airport. It was fun but cruel in the pocket. I still have to pay my credit card bill.

I spent thanksgiving at my friend's house but I'm coming home for Christmas. It's actually going to be a long vacation, well, longer than usual for me. I took 10 days off from work and will fly home. Thanksgiving was fun, though. We ate fishballs and squidballs instead of turkey. We all had cravings for fishballs so we decided to cook it. One of my friends knew how to make the sauce and it was fantastic. I called home to greet them and my aunt because it was her bday. From what they said and what I heard, my aunt's (different one) house where the thanksgiving party took place (no such thing as just dinner in my family - always party because how much family, friends and relatives we have) was packed. I'm homesick but I'm not lonely. I don't know...I miss being with my loud, big family but I like living alone. I don't know yet how long I'm going to stay away, I'm finishing school this December.

I have the day off today and I'm feeling lazy. I should be doing my laundry, I have nothing to wear tomorrow for work. Maybe I'll do it later. Or I'll just find something else to wear.

I've been stressed. I'm still stressed. I'll be stressed for a while. But life is still good. I still know how blessed I am. And I thank God everyday that I'm alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home