OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Saturday, November 13, 2004

I'm tired but I'm still standing

Yesterday I basically just did my paper that was due the same day for my night class.

Today, I did my laundry at 10am because I haven't done it all week and I needed something to wear for work. I started work at noon. I was only supposed to work until 4pm but my co-worker got sick so I had to cover for her. I ended up staying until 8:30pm.

After work, I went to my friend's house. They were having a dinner for friends. Some talks. Some laughs. Some quiet moments. Some educational discussions. Good food. Good friends. We went home at almost 11:30pm Tomorrow I have work in different location. This Sunday I have work again. I'm tired but I'm still standing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home