OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Some days are just brutally uneventful

Yesterday after work, I helped my friend run some errands. We then watched a movie at the "cheap theater," strolled in an outlet store and went back to her place for dinner because we were both financially challenged at the moment.

Today after work, my co-worker and I went to the Thai restaurant that my other co-worker recommended. It was closed. We went to the other Thai-Viet restaurant down the street. It was closed. We went to the Viet restaurant 15 minutes away and finally able to eat. Good food, great avocado pearl shake.

I finally did my laundry. My friend/co-worker asked me if wanted to join him hiking but I was too lazy and tired so I passed. I don't want be in pain when I work tomorrow, especially when I have to start work at 4:45 am. Some days are just brutally uneventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home