OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Until the next attack

Yesterday after fixing and finishing my friend's audio, we left to eat out at our regular hang out with my other friend. It's actually my other friend whom I usually go with on Monday nights but last night all three of us were free. As usual, our topics were deep, mind and emotional boggling issues of life. Mostly of relationships - their relationships and my lack of it, they said even commitmentphobics have their time, yeah right - and how scary life suddenly became after I graduated. All in all, good food, good company, and good conversation. We called it a night at past 10pm.

Today I just worked. I slept in till 10am, I didn't even want to get up. I got over my series of insomnia which is good. I finally get some rest at night. That's just how it is with me. When I get an insomnia attack, it goes on for a while and then it stops...until the next attack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home