OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Friday, December 31, 2004

We'll go from there

Since I haven't posted in a while, I'll just put everything in a lecture-digest format.

~Went back home to my parents for the holidays on December 17th, which happened to be my brother's birthday also. We didn't really celebrate his birthday that date because he was coming home late from school and I went with my mom to the mall for Christmas shopping.
~It was my cousin's wedding on the 18th and everything was screwed up. I felt bad for my cousin because the things were not going according to plan. My cousin is a guy. That night, we celebrated my younger brother's birthday.
~I can't remember what happened on the 19th. Seriously.
~I slept most of my stay there.
~I went to my other company's Christmas party on 21st. My friends took me out for dinner after at Friday's.
~I hang out with my girl friends on 22nd. They gave me gifts but I had nothing to give. I was broke. It was fun, though. I miss my girls but we have our own lives now. We all seem to be happy with our lives, except for one - who is desperate to find someone to love who will love her back. I hope she finds him, or rather, I hope he finds her.
~I can't remember what I did on 23rd.
~Christmas Eve was at my aunt's house. It was fun but not as fun as the previous years. I don't know why. But it was fun all the same. I love my family and even though I chose to move away, I'm still thankful that I was born within the family line that I have.
~We didn't sleep till 5am. Christmas day we were awoken because one of my older brothers was treating brunch. Gotta love a loving family! Dinner was at my aunt's house again.
~On the 26th, lunch was on my eldest brother after church. The dinner was at the hotel, treat of my aunt's friend and his family. I won 50 bucks at the game! We went to watch movie Meet The Fockers - funny! Didn't get home till almost 2am.
~My flight was at 8:30am on the 27th. I had to wake up at 5:30am so I can take a shower, eat breakfast, beat the traffic and get to the airport on time. My friends picked me up at the airport (10am) and it was pouring. After dropping my luggage in my room, we went straight to lunch. Hang out, movies - Darkness (don't see it, it's horrible) and Closer (good movie). Hang out.
~28th, went to drop off Christmas presents and picked up mail at 408. Stayed home after.
~29th, started work.
~30th, worked.
~Today, I bought a fish (the snail came with it...so cute!). I named the fish Zephyr and the snail Sly. New Year's Eve...I don't know yet but I'm on my way to my friend's house than we'll go from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home