OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Both of them

I'm feeling better. I was sick on Friday - and still went to both jobs. Geez, I wonder why I got sick :/ the entire weekend was also devoted to work. I must be suicidal subconsciously for abusing my body so much. Nevertheless, I tried making it up with my body by drowning from hot tea, cough drops and antibiotics. I don't cough as much anymore, nor do I have as bad of congestion as I had on Friday. I was also finally been able to go to church on Sunday since I didn't start work until 1:15pm.

Now, the problem of the petites - in every aspect...I was trying to find working shoes (pump shoes or any closed-toe shoes) over the weekend but with no luck. Apparently stores around here don't carry a lot of size 5. Now, is it my fault that I was born with small feet? Bummer...

Yesterday I just worked half a day in the office and took the day off from the other job. I didn't do it for the sake of resting, mind you. I had a natural interview - which I passed, missing one question. I should get my certificate in a month. Even though the interview itself was probably just about 5 minutes, I had to wait for more that 2 hours. I should've brought a book. I got home at around 5:30pm. Nobody wanted to cook so we had burgers for dinner. I left to go to K's house at around 8pm to hang out with my girls. It was fun...we talked, we laughed, we ate (some more; this time hotdogs, buttermilk rice and mexican rice) and they got scared (I love scaring them...it's so easy!). We left there before 10pm since everyone has work the next day.

And so here I am. Back at work. Both of them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to hear...errr...read from you again, zands! tc always! mwah!

August 17, 2005 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger OzEaN said...

u2 ate j...tnx 4 stopping by

August 17, 2005 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home