OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Just Venting

grrr...my friend Ap is really getting on my nerves. She's just too pushy! And the things she say about the other job (it's like supposed to be my third job - insurance, networking...that kind of think) is supposed to be encouraging but it just comes out wrong! Ok, so I know most of the time she means well and not just doing it for personal gain but she thinks that never mind. Bottom line: the way she talks about how I decide to spend my time with my two jobs is down grading, depressing and full of b*ll sh*t! One of these days, I don't know when it would be (because she did put a lot of effort for me to be successful in this one, it's just not my thing right now), I'll tell her that I'll let go of that career for now. grrr...

anyway, that one just happened, over text messaging of all things. Other than that, the rest of my was a snooze. There really wasn't much to do in the office. I've been playing neopets, cross stitching, and web surfing. Both of my boss are not here, that's why. Yesterday I had some work in the office but not that much either. I had to work on my other job last night also so I was kind of tired this morning. I have work tonight also. I'm glad I was able to give away my shift for tomorrow night so I can at least rest. Anyway, that's it...just venting...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one.

Play free online gamestoday at arcade queen

arcade free game kid onlinearcade free game kid online

Play until you drop but whatever you do don't let your boss catch you!

October 26, 2005 at 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop by and have a look at volkswagen thing

October 27, 2005 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger ritika said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one and share some website where i can anonymous place to vent.

July 11, 2019 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger ritika said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 11, 2019 at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home