OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Friday, August 26, 2005

Unexciting, totally predictable

The other day I worked both jobs. The day job was still a little bit slow but for some reason I seem busier. I worked with the new ASM at night, she's cool...we'll see, I guess. We got out earlier so that's a good thing. The schedule for the next week was posted also and I got tired just by looking at it! I was scheduled to until 12:45am from Monday-Friday, which means for an entire week I won't have sleep. So I called around to get my shift on Wednesday covered. Luckily, people needs hours so it wasn't hard to find someone to work for me. So my 68 hours is nw 62 hours (the Wednesday shift was just 4 hours). At least I'll be able to rest in the middle of the week before I continue on.

Yesterday I actually worked...or pretended hard to work. Anyway, I didn't work at my night job last night so it was alright. It's a good thing I don't have insomnia attacks anymore and I was able to sleep whenever I go to bed.

Today I got up early because we had a potluck. I had to stop by at Starbucks to get a coffee traveler. I guess I understimated how I function in the morning because I got at work at 7:30am - no one was here yet! But it was cool, I got to day dream...whoever said that day dreaming was free...I was getting paid to do that! hehe...
It was also arts and crafts today. While my co-worker was learning how to sew, I was doing my cross stitch - which I haven't done in years because I had no time. Apparently, Monday and Tuesday would be the same because the BOSS won't be here.

Anyhow, I should go home now. Since I only blog when I'm at the office (coz I'm not doing anything), I guess I'll be back next week to write about my unexciting, totally predictable life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home