OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Joy

So how bored was I yesterday? Well, I was able to create a website with two pages (under construction still, mind you): http://geocities.com/ooozymandiaz/NiGhT_ViEw

It got a little busier toward the end of my day job but all in all it was fine. I also worked at my other job last night. That was a little bit more tiring but at least not as much as it tired me the last couple of weeks. I got to talk to C on the phone during my half-hour break last night...I haven't really talked to her that much since I moved down south so it was nice catching up with her. Huh...I don't even have much to say today...it's interesting how someone is supposed to be productive, having two jobs and all, just to realize that you feel anything but. I think my head is now full of air. I already know that I'm not making sense as a I'm typing this. But who cares? Anyway, I should probably pretend to work or else they'll realize they don't need me and fire me...joy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home