OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Monday, September 12, 2005

Thanks for reading

Well, I had a busy week. I worked both jobs on Wednesday. On Thursday, I gave away my shift on my second job because I was tired. I also started re-arranging the archive room for my day job. On Friday, I was able to finish archiving and so I started checking the employee status of the ones I found in archive. I didn't work that night at my second job.

On Saturday I was supposed to be off but my co-worker called me the day before to know if I could work for her, so I worked from 5:15 am until about 1:30 pm. I met with my friends at about 5 pm. As usual, it was game night. We played ziggity, pictionary and pool. We also watched the boxing match between Pacquiao and Velasquez. TKO. Nice.

Yesterday was a lazy day. After church and lunch, we just watched TV at home. At about 3 pm, I drove my younger brother to where he was to submit his application for employment. Then we went grocery store to buy steak sauce. I bought bar-b-q sauce instead. Go figure. When we got home, it was Karaoke for an hour and a half, then dinner, then TV, then sleep. And now I'm back to work.

Thanks people for dropping in and also for the people who have been leaving comments. I didn't think any of this is worth reading, definitely not that exciting. Thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home