OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I can't believe

Well, I've been actually working today and Friday. I had the weekend off so that was nice. My younger brother came home from boot camp on Friday night. My mom told me after I got home from my second job. We ate out to a buffet lunch on Saturday as to feed my brother "real" food. Anyhow, we didn't expect him to come home this past weekend. We were expecting him this coming weekend so our plans of taking him out would be then. I hang out with my friends from about past 4pm until almost 1 am, with a little side tour from me for picking and dropping my mom of from work to our house at around 10pm. Then on Sunday, we went to church in the morning. I went to see my friend from up north at about 7pm. I got lost on my way there. What's new.

Yesterday we didn't have work at the office so I had my self scheduled at my other job during the day time so I can turn in early at night. I was supposed to start at 2 pm but my co-worker was sick and called me to come in early. So I did. I started at 11:30am instead. I was supposed to get off at 6:45 pm but I had to stay a little bit longer because it was really busy. I left at 7:05 pm. Anyhow, I didn't really mind because it was time and a half payment.

This morning I was supposed to call work before I come in because they might need me. Long story short, I got in 2 hours after my regular 8am shift. There's more gory details but it still confuses me. Anyway, I have to leave soon and go to my other job. I can't believe it's September already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lavender Crunch said...

hi ate zandy! just droppin by! good day! :)

sheena!

September 10, 2005 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home