OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Friday, September 16, 2005

Blah

Nothing much going on lately but work. Even my day job became busy because my boss, the one I'm assisting, is on vacation so I'm doing more things. I'm also doing the archive log which is taking forever to finish. But tonight I'll have a break. I'm going out with my gal pals and watch a chick flick. Should be fun. I have tomorrow off also at my other job so I can finally sleep in.

It's really nice to be told smart, or be treated as a "real" adult, or to ask consultation about an area I majored in college - which hasn't really been put into practice. It's nice because I don't expect it. My "colleagues" here at my day job asks for my opinion - serious discussions, as well as career changing decisions. It feels good to be sought for opinion and it feels better when my opinions mattered. At the same time, I feel the sense of heavy responsibility because any thing I say is ground for professional impact - which means it can hold against me if ever by chance I'm wrong. The beautiful life of growing up...blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home