OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Stay or go home

Darn! I'm down with a flu. And guess what...I actuall had a flu shot on Thursday! Bummer. I think my flu started on Thursday, too! I worked both jobs that day and at night, my throat started to hurt. I've been drowning my self with tea since then. On Friday after my 8-5 work, instead of resting, I went straight to my friend's house. I can't just bail out since we all made plans. We went to QM. It was fun! 7 Horror mazes (it's hard to scare me) and a club. Saturday morning I was supposed to have a dentist appointment but I re-scheduled because I wasn't feeling well. I was pretty much down the entire weekend. Yesterday I went home early from work because I was still in bad shape. I slept from noon till 4pm and then again at 10pm till this morning. I am at work right now and still deciding whether I should stay or go home :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home