OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Monday, October 10, 2005

Back to Work Now

On Friday (10/7), I took my eldest brother, my younger brother and my sister to the theme park for Halloween treat. It was fun...my sis was a scaredy cat and wouldn't let go of my younger brother's arm (she's 14). The theater show was great also! We left the park at about 12:30am and went to eat out...we were home by 1:30am.

On Saturday, I worked from 12:30pm - 7pm. After work, I went home to change clothes and picked up some ingredients to cook. I went to my friends house (it was game night!) and cooked for them (crab rangoon). I also brought cinnamon coffee cake (no, I didn't bake that) and we were playing and laughing the entire night. That night would probably be one of my favorite nights! Even though we were not complete, we were laughing so hard that my heart actually hurt! It proves that you don't need to go through so much heartache to be able to laugh so hard and be at one of your happiest moments. You just have learn how to let yourself completely go. We called it a night (or morning) at 1:30am.

Yesterday after church and lunch, I took a nap before going to work. I worked from 5pm - 12:45am. The night was pretty much uneventful, except for minor changes in shift coverage. One of the shift supervisors were scheduled to close and open the next day so he had to go home at 8pm and I had to take over. I was scheduled as a regular employee last night but there was no other way but to hand it over to me since I was a shift and already working anyway.

Now, I'm back at work (my day full-time job) and learning Spanish at the same time. I bought CDs level 1-3 with books for Spanish - the learn in your car thing but I'm learning it at work. I started on Friday with level one. I'm going to listen to it again today for refresher (and that way it sticks to me more) and then I'll go for level 2 tomorrow.

Well, I guess I have to go back to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home