OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Monday, October 17, 2005

No life

Not much goin on lately, other than work that is...what's new, right? Well, I hang out again with my gal pals on Saturday Night. I worked in the morning from 4:45am (I thought I started at 4:15am so I got there half an hour earlier when I should've had half-hour more sleep!) until 1:15pm. I took a nap at around 3pm-5pm (or is it consider sleep already if it's more than an hour?). I cooked crab rangoons per my friends' request and went to my friend's house at around 7pm. We ate dinner then went to the near restaurant for drinks. Now, I don't drink but my friends have been trying to get me to drink (I taste but I really don't drink...sips of two to four is enough - and I mean SIP and not drink) since I was 17 or 18 (my family has been handing me liqueur when I turned 18, don't know why) but I just really didn't like the taste. Anyhow, my friend ordered me Lava Flow. It was actually good, you can't taste the alcohol at all, which is what I want. But then again, I don't drink. Even though the drink is pretty good, I still can't drink it really, don't know why. I guess I'm just weird. Well, I sipped here and there but my friends ended up drinking the lava flow while partially conscious of what they're doing (we share drinks, foods - sharing is care :) and just made a comment when the drink was done...hehe...We went back to my friend's house and just hang out. Nope, no games. We just basically talked and touched bases.

Yesterday after work (I worked from 5:15am-1:45p), I just stayed home. I played sequence with my sister, exchanged banters with my family, watched TV...went to bed at around 9:30pm.

By the way, I'm a certified Neopets addict. Check it out:

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=xyrielle

My username is xyrielle.

Anyway, I should get back to work. I'm working as usual till 5pm at my day job, and 7pm-12:45am on the other one later on. Don't ask how I do it, I don't know either. Oh, never mind..I do know. I basically have no life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home