OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Not spectacular

I'm deleting the little site that I made at geocities so I'm going to post the few poems that I made for that site over here.

08/23/05
For it is the night that rises,
For it is the night that doesn't sleep,
For it is the night that invades day light
For it is the night that doesn't dream.
For it is the night that has pale lamp,
For it is the night that has eyes ablaze,
For it is the night that holds silence,
For it is the night that owns fear.

08/24/05
Broken

Listen to the cries that pierce the heart,
The cry of passion and the cry of pain.
But why do I hear voices that are empty,
Instead of reaching deep inside of me?
Study the faces of the beloved,
Of the suffering and of the free.
But why am I looking at someone who can't see
The true meaning behind every glory?
I feel the shadow engulf my being,
I walk past the haunting ground of darkness
And as I shut my eyes I hold my breath, uneasy
Knowing exactly why I failed to be happy.

9/26/05

Silver lake of dreams
Rushing through my heart and soul
And I have found you.

9/27/05

Mourner leaves familiar stain
Heaven warms the streaking dark days
Memories playing the season of tears
Friendless instrument of passing.

9/27/05

Spread your pretty wings
And prepare to fly away
Touch the world again.

Not much and definitely not spectacular.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi OzEaN. I was searching on the search engines for purse & handbag related websites using the keyword purse sequence and found your awesome page with the title Not spectacular. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword purse sequence. Maybe we could do a link exchange at some point. Take care.

December 2, 2005 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home