OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Monday, November 07, 2005

I have to

For the training, we were given things to memorize - airport codes! 5 pages of airport codes have to be memorized by the time we go to training. On the second day of training, we have an exam. Every week after that, we have major exam that we have to pass with 80% and all of the exams are comprehensive. I really hope I do well.

Yesterday my part-time job had a holiday meeting. It was supposed to start at 3pm but I didn't get there until 3:30pm because I went to the wrong community center. Anyway, after the meeting, I talked to my manager. I asked if he can put me on one month vacation (nov.14-dec. 15). I told him that I was attending a week conference and the rest of the month I'm taking for vacation. I felt bad for lying but I need a job in case I fail the training. I'll definitely do my best to pass the training but there's nothing certain in life. Well, my manager let me go on vacation even though November and December are supposed to be blocked out for vacation because holidays are the busiest time in any retail. He just told me to give him something expensive from where I'm going. Darn.

Well, my biggest problem is my financial status. The training is unpaid so I won't have income for a month upto when I move across country for my new job as a flight attendant. I still have to pay for my car until December (so just one more payment and my parents will assume the payments after that - I really feel bad), one more credit card that has balance, and I don't have much in my bank. This is going to be tough but I believe I'll be ok. I have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home