OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Friday, April 07, 2006

Thank goodness!

After three of my roommates moved out, the worst after shock was to be expected - getting new roommates. Not being able to find new roommates soon pose a major financial threat for me and the last roommate I have since we will be obliged to pay the entire amount of the apartment, plus the utilities and internet. And since we're both in the same financial both - or lack thereof - we're basically skrewed. My first insomnia attack after a year is threatening to overcome me again as the night before my trip assignment, I only was able to sleep for an hour. The day of my first trip I was fine. I even got some sleep on my layover. However, the second day of my assignment I was drained. I had to use the gym and soak into hot bath before I was able to fall asleep. The last day of my trip (TPA) I sunbathed for a couple of hours (the winter drained my color and turned me pale!) and then took a nap before my one leg assignment back to my base. But yesterday (first day of my 5-day off), on my flight home, I had the sense of feeling that everything will be ok. There's something about going home that just keep me in my center and keep me sane. Thank goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home