OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Friday, March 24, 2006

being a bum becomes of me

I've officially become a bum. I've been in my pajamas for three days now (don't worry, I've been taking shower) but since I haven't been working (my work haven't used me and I didn't pick up any flights when I was on my day off), I've been pretty much in front of my laptop for the most of 3 days...surfing the net, joining radio rewards program and watching movies. I should read but I figure I do that in the plane anyway. I've been lazy so I haven't been outside my crashpad, plus I don't really have money to spend. Whenever I leave my crashpad, chances are that I'll be spending money. I can't wait until I'm out of reserves and become a line holder so I can go back to school, and maybe get a second job. It's nice to be a bum once in a while but I need to get back to my workaholic self before this gig of being a bum becomes of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home