OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Sunday, April 02, 2006

close to me

Another heavy sigh. Two of my roommates got their transfers to our IAH base. They left this afternoon. I've hang out with these girls since training, one of them was actually my roommate there. We were in one evacs group...and now, just three months of living together, they've left. I guess I could've gone with them especially that the status of living there is much lower. But I want to stay here. I want to experience a different way of life. Maybe if I can't handle the life that I've chosen anymore, I'll move there too. But not yet. I think I'm adjusting to my living arrangement right now quite alright. I already miss them. I didn't get to hang out with them more because we were all flying everywhere. This job has a knack at training people not to get attached to other people or things. I'm already a private person as it is. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever let anyone get really close to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home