OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Monday, August 14, 2006

Can't Wait

A whole bunch of nothingness - big and small - have been going on. First off, J.R. and I haven't seen each other since our Superman movie hangout, which is about a month ago. We still talk, mostly text message each other, because our schedules are so conflicted. For example, this month I have 14th, 18th-21st (i'll be going home for my bday) and he has 16th and 17th off. Very convenient, eh?

I also visited my good friend/training classmate/former housemate Edd in Cleveland last month. He's doing well and he's doing so much flying out of that base. His boyfriend is doing good too...they look so cute together! More than 4 years together and still going strong :) He toured me around Cleveland and it's nearby cities. We went to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and drove around. It's probably the cleanest and cheapest estate city I've ever been so far. As a matter of fact, I want to move there! So I told him to give me about 3 years to save so I have a down payment money for a condo over there. That way I already have a solid line from work, earning consistently and have pretty much decided whether I'd stay domestic or international. Anyhow, Cleveland is a very senior base so I probably won't transfer fully to that base until I can hold a line which is probably 8 years from now.

My most intersting trip for the month - Cancun! I love Cancun! It's more expensive now there because they're still trying to make up from what they've lost from the hurricane but hopefully it'll go back to normal. It was so great and I was with very nice crew who stayed out with me to the beach and pool for 6 hours! I was burnt and as of right now, I'm peeling a little bit even though I put sunblock on. I also got quite a few rash, most likely because of the seaweed. But it was all worth it. I so want to go back!

Then there was the bomb scare. My flight to LAX at that time was delayed for 6 hours. Small price to pay for safety, of course. It was exhausting nonetheless. So now no one can carry any type of fluids and gels in their carry on bags. Bags with such things must be checked in. I'm definitely looking forward to going home this weekend...can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home