OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Friday, September 01, 2006

Broke

I should really start doing something else. I've been on my butt for 3 days because I've been lazy. Granted I worked yesterday with a 5:30am check-in but I was back by 1pm in my crashpad (it was a short turn), checked e-mails for an hour, went to take a nap for a couple of hours and then flop in front of tv with the girls to watch VMA and went to bed at midnight. I didn't even get up until 11am although I heard my roommate's phone rang early this morning. She was called to work by scheduling. Anyhow, I know they'll have me work tomorrow. In any case, I've been in front of computer for three hours now. I should get something to eat. Gosh I'm bored and broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home