OzEaN's ViEw

My life, my views, my words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Short but aims high

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Inspiration

Right now I'm in my blah stage. I'm not sad, I'm not happy. I enjoy going to different places but I can't help but to feel lonely sometimes. I'm away from my family most of the time, I'm broke most of the time, and it's not as if I'm actually looking for a boyfriend. There's this guy I'm talking to right now back home but I'm not into him, even though he's a great singer and a chef to boot! On top of that, I might actually have to relocate here at my base because there's a possibily that I'll be holding a line by summer/end of next year, which means Cleveland is out of the picture. And I like Cleveland :( But I also like the flying out of my base right now. I wish I have an inspiration...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home